Mr. Lowenberg and his support staff can efficiently handle your bankruptcy case, enabling you to obtain a "fresh start" with a minimum of disruption to your employment and family life. Continue reading through this website to see how Mr. Lowenberg can assist you.
The firm represents primarily DEBTORS in Chapter 7 liquidations and Chapter 11, 12 and 13 reorganizations in a full array of services, including:
- Foreclosure defense
- Cram-down litigation
- Discharge of tax liabilities in bankruptcy
- Relief from stay litigation
- Automatic stay litigation
- Adversary litigation
- Debt Collection defense
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA)
- Foreclosure and Repossession defense and the Colorado Consumer Protection Act.
Fleming and Lowenberg is the only law firm in the Montrose area with a concentration on Bankruptcy and consumer law. We take pride in standing up to collection agencies, banks, and finance companies when they violate your rights. Many consumers that are experiencing financial difficulties and being harassed by creditors simply assume that they cannot afford an attorney to fight back against the creditors. However, our firm can handle many of these cases at little or no cost to you.
Notice pursuant to 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4): We are a debt relief law firm. We help people file for Bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.